SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

new boy

etx125pe

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has anyone bought anything from telescopeplanet?im having real problems with an order ive placed,they have taken the money from my account and i still have not recieved my order that i placed 2 weeks ago!ive rang 3 times and i have been told on each occasion that someone from customer services will ring me back!!please someone tell me that they are trustworthy!!!!!!!

has anyone bought anything from telescopeplanet?im having real problems with an order ive placed,they have taken the money from my account and i still have not recieved my order that i placed 2 weeks ago!ive rang 3 times and i have been told on each occasion that someone from customer services will ring me back!!please someone tell me that they are trustworthy!!!!!!!

There's a few people who have had bad dealings with them

Sorry to hear you are having problems with Telescope Planet. Try giving them another ring and explain that you have been waiting for over 2 weeks for an order you placed online. Mention you have rang up several times only to be told someone would ring you back yet no-one has returned your call. If they tell you someone will ring you back then insist that they put someone on the phone who can explain why you haven't received your order. If you get no joy then tell them you want a refund in full, and if it's not received within 5 working days then you'll contact Trading Standards. Make sure they know who you are before you donk the phone down! That will get them shifting.

Few years ago, I bought a guitar from what 'appeared' to be a reputable dealer. They regularly advertised in a leading music magazine for many years.. so I rang them up and asked if they had the model I wanted in stock, they said yes and that they'd take the money upon dispatch. They took my money straight away, and a week later it seemed they had lied to me that they had it in stock, they were telling me it had to be delivered from Japan! Weeks went by and they ignored any further emails I sent, whoever answered the phone denied having any position of responsibility within the business (thats WHEN they answered the phone mind) and someone would ring me back, which never happened.

This went on for 3 months, I was Resigned to the fact I'd lost nearly a grand before someone suggested I contact my local Trading Standards office and 2 weeks later, they managed to get me a full refund and a letter of apology!

Seems harsh, but it annoys the hell out of me that these cowboys ruin it for all other online retailers who genuinely value their customers. Take a stand, no matter how small your order is, I have seen a lot of people not bother chasing these idiots because it's not worth the hassle for the £10-£15 or whatever they've spent. I don't see why TS's would help out even if it were a small amount. Funnily enough, the cowboys I ordered from are still going, no justice in the world.

Sorry for the rant! Hope you get your order soon or your money back.

Oh yeah, and welcome to SGL! :laughing3:

Peter

Hello parkways,i know how you feel! I feel like shouting and swearing at the manger from telescope planet and if my order doesnt arrive soon i might pop down to his shop and give him a face massage with the old fisteroonis!haha!!

It just really annoy's me that they take the money from you quick enough then sit on their arses not giving a damn!Great way to run business!!!!!!

Take it easy my friend.

Archived