Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What's the best deal on at the moment on a EQ6 Pro??

cygnusx1

Was browsing around last week for a EQ6 Pro, now I've got the dosh together, I can't find where the heck I found a UK site offering this prduct at £749!! way below all other retailers.

My browsing history has failed to reveal it too! :D

:hello2: no mount, i want to put my order in NOW!! :p

What's the best price you've seen it on offer for recently?

Thanks

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Nick, bern is the cheapest I've seen (for the eq6 pro that is) :hello2: and he'll have it with you before you hang up the phone, well almost.

Mine took 19 hours from ordering to landing on my door step.

I agree with Nick, bern is the cheapest I've seen

Help me out here chaps :scratch:

FLO : £695

RVO : £695

Modern Astronomy : £749

That makes us the same price as RVO and £54 cheaper than Modern Astronomy...... What am I missing?

I agree with Nick, bern is the cheapest I've seen

Help me out here chaps :scratch:

FLO : £695

RVO : £695

Modern Astronomy : £749

That makes us the same price as RVO and £54 cheaper than Modern Astronomy...... What am I missing?

A sale at the moment :hello2:

At the end of the day Steve, people on this forum know you and they know that your prices are very competitive I wasn't playing favorites just telling it as I saw it, no offence intended.

I seem to be upsetting everyone today. :hello2:

Yet again I agree with Nick, although the last time I did it got me in trouble :hello2:

After having advised another forum member in another thread that he should not give up voicing his opinions or refrain from posting because of the reactions you sometimes receive, I'm beginning to see why he would want to and might just do the same.

All I did was google search for the best price on thje EQ6 UK only, that's what came back.

£695 for a model which will work with the EQ DIR to me is insanely good value, and anyone even thinking about it, should jump on this offer, as with the USD and Euro going silly, it may not last

The EQ6 will easily work with scopes up to C11 size ( and I know a few with C14's on em...)

Great mount, and removing the handbox to me removes it's only (semi) weak point...

Eh up Steve sort it out, wouldn't want to think your stnds are slipping :hello2::p

I know, I feel a proper failiure :sad11:

Roy, Nick, any comparison with Modern Astronomy is a compliment, Bern has an excellent reputation :salute: :D

Its only that I was up til gone 2am last week price-checking a whole range of stuff so I was surprised to hear that I might have missed something.

I'm fine :toothy4:

Honestly John, i was hoping to get a s/h mount, but i've posted wanted ads for last 2 months,here and elsewhere, and no takers besides a few tyre kickers and time wasters??

I really don't have the money to fork out on a new mount, but what to do without one? :hello2:

:p

Honestly John, i was hoping to get a s/h mount, but i've posted wanted ads for last 2 months,here and elsewhere, and no takers besides a few tyre kickers and time wasters??

I really don't have the money to fork out on a new mount, but what to do without one? :hello2:

:p

Once you have owned a EQ6 you will know why no-one wants to part with one, next step up cost literally thousands.

Archived