Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

One for Bino Owners

Scopes n Skies, those well known perveyors of all things Antares, have expanded their product considerably lately. One of the interesting things is a bino reflex mount, which you can find here

Don't know if anyone does a similar product....

ANyway, thought it would be of interest

I have one on my wish list....

S&N had an article on making one a few months ago.. Would be an excellent addition to the kit ....I must admit to having a soft sopt for bino's

Have just built a binocular mirror Holder,from plans i got off the net ,just waiting for the mirror to arrive from vacuum coatings ,then will put it to the test...The scope teknix bino flex looks like a good buy at £69. 99 some other makes are much dearer than that . If had seen the advert before i started building my own .i would have bought one :laugh:

Thats the way it looks in the design in S&N, means your head is at the same angle, just move the mirror to suit.

I suppose the next thing will be a GO-TO for bino mounts? :laugh:

nabban

Archived