Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

TAL 150

Hi All,

I recently got hold of a TAL 150 (sure its the 150) but its in a bit of a sad state. Seems the previous owner painted it baby blue and the alloy has started to corrode a little but it seem salvageable. I am not sure I really want to keep it as visual is not really my thing.

Is it worth cleaning up and repainting? I cannot really find any info as to is current price.

I must say that the quality of the finder scope is great and one of the best I have seen.

One more thing has anyone any ideas where to find a power supply the one for this is missing.

Cheers.

I'm sure I've seen a picture of what I thought was an early Tal1 but could have been a 150 in a wedgewoody blue, I suppose it could have been the same scope. @AndyH tends to be the fount of knowledge on all things Tal so perhaps he might give an opinion. Tals are rugged and optically very nice, so with a bit of patience, definitely worthy of restoration.

Archived