Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Teleskop Service Sale

DRT

Those prices look quite good, until you look at what some of those items cost this time last year :icon_scratch:

Eg: The 10" GSO dob was listed at 502 euros last year. Not quite sure where the 749 Euros "previously" price of the currently reduced one came from :icon_scratch:

I'm not being awkward Derek, but I'm just a bit of a sceptic sometimes :rolleyes2:

If there are some genuinely good buys there then thats excellent though and the LS50 does sound like one :smiley:

9 minutes ago, John said:

Those prices look quite good, until you look at what some of those items cost this time last year :icon_scratch:

Eg: The 10" GSO dob was listed at 502 euros last year. Not quite sure where the 749 Euros "previously" price of the currently reduced one came from :icon_scratch:

I'm not being awkward Derek, but I'm just a bit of a sceptic sometimes :rolleyes2:

If there are some genuinely good buys there then thats excellent though and the LS50 does sound like one :smiley:

John, do you have a photographic memory or do you make a note of all these prices each year??

Just askin'  ;) ;)

25 minutes ago, John said:

No bad thing, John.

I'm not recommending or trying to justify what TS are doing, just sharing info with those who might want to buy any of the real bargains :wink: 

23 minutes ago, Stu said:

John, do you have a photographic memory or do you make a note of all these prices each year??

Just askin'  ;) ;)

I spend more time than I should browsing the astro equipment sites and I have a slightly suspicious mind at times :rolleyes2:

The "wayback machine" is sometimes quite useful for peering into the past as well.

44 minutes ago, newbie alert said:

I see a lunt 50 for sale at F1 telescopes for £899

.heres the link ..is it the same one?

Yes, and so is the one John mentioned at Telescope House - all of them seem to be similarly discounted.

Archived