SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New kit,skywatcher star adventurer

shirva

The quickest way to get small heaters is look out for cheap hand warmers you can boil and use again, tape a couple to a lens I've read of others doing this on here. So far I've been ok using a home made flocked dew shield flower pot.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, stash_old said:

Wont rub it in then - clear (but watery quality) for 3 nights on the trot here:hello2:  My camera lens badly effected by dew in a relatively short while - my look at a small heater. Hope you get some clear nights to test your kit!

We don't get dew,, we get rain lol and lots of it?

Since I stay cloud bound just now the testing has been going on indoors,

Have a canon 450d modded,so was going to use that in the portable kit, was going to use this via the camfi WiFi adapter,,  but kept throwing up errors on the camera with both eos lens and fd lens,, back to flat and picked up one of my 600d camera's and tested camfi with both eos and fd lens,, works fine,, panic over,,, testing when the big white pillows disappear from Cumbernauld

Archived