NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Brian Cox tour 2019

Peco4321

We have Brian Cox doing a presentation Brisbane Convention Centre on Saturday 4th November

Astronomy club has book 30 tickets for club members to purchase

Going to be an amazing night, as have followed him for many years

There was also 100 limited edition tickets to go back stage and meet him after the presentation additional admission fee

Cheers

John

9 hours ago, Hailfire101 said:

I managed to get tickets for Manchester. :)  Happy as a pig in muck.

Almost front row too!

How did you purchase the tickets are they for 2019?

I went to the site http://www.briancoxlive.co.uk/ to register and it said that the registration was now closed. There is a link to a Ticket Master site which relates to tickets in May 2017?

I see that the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle go on sale tomorrow, but I am looking for either Wembley or Brighton?

Thanks

On 26/10/2017 at 08:10, Droogie 2001 said:

Sorry, only just seen this.
I was waiting from 9am-10am on Wednesday morning for them to come on general sale.
ALMOST got front row, but when I clicked buy, they had gone. Still, on row 5 in block B!  That will do for me!
Can't believe I managed to get tickets though, I failed so badly last time.

I managed to just get some for the Brighton Centre. The Ticket Master website does not make it very clear as to where the seats were, somewhere near the back but at least I got some.

Have a feeling these will be sold out within the next few days / week!

On 10/26/2017 at 08:10, Droogie 2001 said:

I went to the site http://www.briancoxlive.co.uk/ to register and it said that the registration was now closed. There is a link to a Ticket Master site which relates to tickets in May 2017?

I see that the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle go on sale tomorrow, but I am looking for either Wembley or Brighton?

Thanks

They went on sale for his all new show on Wednesday for 2019 via Ticketmaster.  He is only doing an Arena tour this time.  The whole of the floor seating was sold out for Leeds within minutes.  Its also a lot more expensive this time around at around £50 each.

Archived