SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Moon 2-10-17 20.45

The Moon as it dances through the solar system doing a endless waltz with its partner Earth.

kit starwave 102 classic, 1200d, HEQ5. 72 frames staxed with reggie.

I'm looking forward to seeing everybodys images. good luck and clear skys. charl.

best viewed in full res.

59d39ec0e030f_moon2-10-17.thumb.png.9196dc61b69b81d5229712a84ad7894c.png

thanks Ron, your so kind mate. had good seeing , didn't have to do a lot to with the staxed image just a crop and a bit of contrast. I'm a big believer in the less glass the better so no filters or barlows where harmed in this image :happy7:. clear sky mate, charl.

Hi,

Yours (this one) is "the best moon shot" I have seen amongst dozens & dozens of moon images I have been looking at recently.
Very inspired by your photo, to get out, and try to do some moon imaging myself, but as usual our typical welsh cloudy weather ruins it for me! Ahh!!
Regards,
Steve

thanks Steve, your so kind mate, I'm sure there are better shots. yes get some moon shots mate,  I find the cloud here very forgiving in miedrim near st clears  I had 238 imaging days last year and I'm near 200 this year so far but I am a cloud whisperer :icon_biggrin: we get some lovely seeing here in south wales.  charl.

• 1 month later...

Archived