NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

1st Lunar for new camera - DCZ75 & Tal1

SteelRat

We were a bit naughty yesterday doing the shopping. The little digital cameras have been getting pretty cheap lately at the supermarket. Nearly managed to talk myself out of it but ended up putting a £44 Praktica 7mp Dcz on the card.

Managed to avoid the curse and have a go last night :shock: with my Tal1 110mm newt. As with my phone pics this was handheld afocal;

8352_normal.jpeg

Taken through the 15mm plossl at magx54. Great to have some more clear stuff eh? :D

cheers...

Cheers folks :D Really enjoyed using the camera. Not top line but a pretty good buy for the money. I like it a lot. My old SLR I had as a teenager was a Prak.

Took a couple of shots with my phone last night too - posted em in the unconventional section with the one from the other night;

http://stargazerslounge.com/index.php/topic,31311.0.html

TBH I feel a bit spoiled managing to get a couple of sessions with the moon at last.

Thanks for the nice words all.

That is an astonishingly good image for a hand held photo. Puts my effort to shame. Which (probably well known) supermarket just out of interest? I'd never get it past the missus, but just to satisfy me. Feel free to change important characters - e.g. Pesco, Salisburys, etc.. you get what I'm hinting at, right?

Nice one,

Iain

Archived