Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL App???

MarsG76

The responsive theme works really very well on mobile devices. 

FLO have developed the "Clear Outside" app for Android (for proper devices) and Apple :p. There is a link at the top of the page under resources.

Ant

I use the Clear Outside app, but unfortunately find it's not extremely accurate in forcasting cloud cover. Several nights I've missed out because it forecast 90+% cloud cover so I didn't even bother. It ended up clearing off to something I would estimate as being less than 25%, which is more than acceptable viewing conditions in my book, but by that time it was too late to haul all my gear out.

Have you checked in the last few days, lightBucket?

I find that it's pretty accurate - I doubt any weather app will ever be totally accurate, I believe that the cloud cover percentage is the average coverage over the whole hour. There will be variation within the hour. 

Ant

49 minutes ago, Ant said:

Have you checked in the last few days, lightBucket?

I find that it's pretty accurate - I doubt any weather app will ever be totally accurate, I believe that the cloud cover percentage is the average coverage over the whole hour. There will be variation within the hour. 

Ant

Yes trying it now, still jerky when scrolling up and down on an iPad...was fine before the last upgrade...so not sure what the issue is :(

fine on the simple theme though..

5 hours ago, Ant said:

The responsive theme works really very well on mobile devices. 

I use FLO on my iPhone every day and have to say that the responsive theme is excellent. 

Apps are so last year..... :wink: 

Archived