SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Big Guns Ready

I honestly can't remember the last time the forecast was so clear as it is tonight so I've pulled out a couple of big guns to go cluster-shooting later tonight ?

IMG_0366.thumb.JPG.4e60b1428e1940301ed4106724054432.JPG

I'm looking forward to aiming the C11 at M13 for the first time since the spring star party and the Altair 152 will surely act as an adequate finder ?

It will also be the first time I've had the TV 55mm Plossl in the C11 in darkness so intrigued to see what it can deliver. 

...and only 7 hours to go before S7 E1 of Game of Thrones ?

Good luck mate. I have my 120 out but thinking I might put out the 12" too.We've just gorged on GOT S1-6 over the last couple of months or so. Amazing series, just keeps getting better. The battle of the Bs was truly remarkable. Like a medieval Saving Private Ryan.

4 minutes ago, DRT said:

Thanks guys. 

I'm hoping to see Daenerys and her Dragons transiting the Double Cluster around 2am ?

We only have Free Sat so I've only managed to see up to season 4 so far...I really should pull my finger out!

Have fun with the big guns :) 

5 minutes ago, Moonshane said:

She's one of the main reasons I watch it......mmmmmmm Kaleesi. .......

I'm a big copycat

20170716_204731.jpg

I watch it for genius of the writing, the outstanding cinematography, the fabulous costumes, the political intrigue and intellectual combat between the various characters.

Are you trying to tell me Daenerys has other qualities that I haven't noticed? ?

10 minutes ago, Lockie said:

We only have Free Sat so I've only managed to see up to season 4 so far...I really should pull my finger out!

Have fun with the big guns :) 

A few quid on Amazon and you will be up to date ?

Worth every penny. 

Winter is coming ?

Yes, at least three. ;)

To be fair though, the writing is actually pretty good. The way everything is starting to weave together is great - the sequence where you see why oldor only says oldor was genius.

She is fit though. Did I mention that?

4 minutes ago, Northern Soul man said:

Did you say you were all waiting to see daenerys double cluster or have I read this wrong ???.

Paul.

:lol:

While I did manage to get in some viewing of M13 and a few other things I gave up and went to bed before the double cluster came into view.

I'll watch it tonight :cool2: 

12 hours ago, Northern Soul man said:

Did you say you were all waiting to see daenerys double cluster or have I read this wrong ???.

Paul.

You see her double cluster in one of the early seasons! perky is the word. :D

Archived