Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

power/usb control box... template making software?

Scott

I'm not even sure what to google :(. I tried template maker but got 1000's of sites for webpage templates.
Basically I know what I want and where I want it on the project box but just want to draw it and print it out. does anyone know of a program that will do this? thanks in advance

41 minutes ago, Mick J said:

(I have CorelDraw and it's great).

This is what I would use too - I have made tens of project decals using this software and printing onto self adhesive label material and then covering them in transparent Fablon.

3 hours ago, steppenwolf said:

This is what I would use too - I have made tens of project decals using this software and printing onto self adhesive label material and then covering them in transparent Fablon.

Well I could only run to 'student' on offer at the moment (often offers with Corel) x9 out soon.  But as I am on win10 older versions have glitches and Corel won't patch em.  The drawing side of the package great for scale technical drawings, prints out spot on, almost cad but.........

1 hour ago, Mick J said:

But as I am on win10 older versions have glitches and Corel won't patch em.  The drawing side of the package great for scale technical drawings, prints out spot on, almost cad but.........

You'll be amused to learn that I am still on V5.0 which must be over 15 years old!! It is accurate though - I used to use it to produce business forms when I had my own printing company.

Archived