Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

GRS transit-C14 Edge (repro)

Barv

I thought I'd have a play with my previous image and data from the 8th April. Pete kindly mentioned the slight colour inbalance towards the yellow, and I do agree with him. I've incorporated another image into the processing to strengthen the data. Personally, I think this is much better? Comments always welcomed.

Regards

Harvey

208042017.jpeg

108042017.jpeg

I agree Harvey the colour balance looks great to my eyes, & the detail looks better too, but remember our monitors sometimes see it differently, its difficult to judge sometimes as opinions differ, ive seen this between my own monitors!

Those look great from my end Harvey. Agree with Simon seeing the same image on different screens can be rather confusing re: colour bias and levels etc.

Best regards,

Ralph

Martyn, Simon and ralph, - thanks for your input! I must admit, it has been a lousy showing this time here in the UK. Makes me wonder why we even bother. Although looking at a couple of your recent ones Ralph, I think you've had marginally better conditions further West!

Regards

Harvey

Archived