Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Looking good for the end of this week...?

furrysocks2

Haven't been out in weeks but checking the forecast just now, it looks like at least the northern 3/4 of the UK at least may be getting clear skies towards the end of the week, and the jet stream might be behaving too.

56 minutes ago, Peco4321 said:

Isn't it amazing how clear spells tie in with the nearly full moon!!

Should be grateful for anything really though...

It's infuriating, isn't it?  We had 2 good nights last week, which managed to coincide with the 2 nights I was away from home.  Grrrr....

Half moon tonight. Im tracking it while waiting for it to get dark...Forecast 1 hour clear skies around 11pm tonight :)

Tomorrow should be much better here.

I also agree, its weird that we get clear skies as we get full moons. Very annoying but we grab what we can.

If it was too easy though, I would have done all I wanted and moved on to something else by now :)

Wishing everyone clear skies.

Rubbish weather for the foreseeable down here. The only clear-ish spots are too late to be of use, seeing as I'm up at 6.20 for work. May be able to use one or two to look at the collimation of my mak. Other than that, even running a couple of new models will be iffy as it needs at least something approaching dark.

Ermmm very frustrating tonight. My new EP arrived today and not a cloud in the sky all day and as the sun set the cloud follows! Now hoping tomorrow will be better. 

Archived