Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter 17 Apr '17

Managed to salvage this from last nights disaster, SW150P & ASI224MC, 350 of 648 frames stacked using PIPP> AS!2> Registax & Photoshop. Seeing was not great at all but considering the problems I was having with Firecapture, I am fairly happy with it. Long way to go yet though!

Jupiter 170417.jpg

3 minutes ago, Grotemobile said:

Very good. Have U thought of using Sharpcap instead. That is what I use.

Steve,

I was going to give it a go to see if I have any more luck with it and when I pressed start record, it completely froze! I will try again and se how I get on with it!

7 minutes ago, Swithin StCleeve said:

I'd be really pleased with that.

I think sometimes - and I'm guilty of this - we only p pictures up of images we're proud of.It's often as important to put up pictures that have 'gone wrong', or that we're not 100% happy with.

It's only my second go with the ASI224MC and Firecapture so I am happy with it. Need to work on my focus (must get a Bahtinov mask) and capture more frames, not to mention play about with the settings and one final requirement...... More clear skies!!!!

5 hours ago, Sierra Golf Mike said:

Steve,

I was going to give it a go to see if I have any more luck with it and when I pressed start record, it completely froze! I will try again and se how I get on with it

I am afraid it has a tendency to do that. U just have to reboot it.

I find it easier to use than Firefox. Bit of a pain when it happens.  

Archived