Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moon 06 Apr '17

Sierra Golf Mike

So here is my effort from last night, 40 images stacked from 70 using PIPP, AutoStakkert, Registax and Photoshop. I did try stacking using Registax but could not get close to this image, maybe I'm doing something wrong!

Thanks for looking.

Moon 060417 B info.jpg

2 hours ago, nightfisher said:

Steve, lovely image, getting better all the time, i might have asked before, but do you use a tracking driven mount? if so then pipp and registax should do the job

Thanks Jules, just been hand guiding with the AZ3, looking to put the Mak on the EQ3/2 but not sure how to fit the dovetail to it!  I emailed FLO a few days ago but no answer yet. Used the same images in Registax but alignment was poor!

1 hour ago, Alien 13 said:

I agree with Jules, your images are getting better all the time, you have certainly nailed this Luna imaging malarkey.

Alan

Thanks Alan, yeah I'm happy with it. Developing a workflow that seems to be working, it will be little tweaks with the settings to see it I can improve!

Archived