Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi From Les Granges in France

ollypenrice

Hi All,

I run Les Granges Astronomy Holidays in the south of France so, as you can guess, I'm keen on astronomy! I was a visual man till a year ago but am now passionate about imaging - even if I have a (very) long way to go. The UK weather, at least in my bit of Derbyshire, drove me nuts so I decided to try to set up something new.

Cheers,

Olly.

Hola Jeff! Donde vives en Espania? My Spanish isn't very good but I've cycled about 15,000 miles over there. Great cycling country. Where are you? I did think about setting up an astro venture there but I wanted somewhere easy to get to for the frustrated northern astronomers like myself. I'm glad I did because many of my guests drive down, some from the UK and many from Holland.

Some stunning skies over there, though. I remember riding up to the top of Calar Alto to the professional domes once on New Year's Day. Start the year as you mean to go on!

Best wishes,

Olly.

Hola Jeff! Donde vives en Espania? My Spanish isn't very good but I've cycled about 15,000 miles over there. Great cycling country. Where are you? I did think about setting up an astro venture there but I wanted somewhere easy to get to for the frustrated northern astronomers like myself. I'm glad I did because many of my guests drive down, some from the UK and many from Holland.

Some stunning skies over there, though. I remember riding up to the top of Calar Alto to the professional domes once on New Year's Day. Start the year as you mean to go on!

Best wishes,

Olly.

Buenas noches! I'm down south near Albox about an hours drive down past Murcia. I've not even drove up to Calar Alto yet, its on my list :(

You have some stunning scenery there looks a really nice, i pass by on the E15/A7 every now and then although i would suspect its about an hours drive from you. Had a storm here earlier, you can guarantee my ip goes down after, still managed to take a pic of the rainbow :)

Hasta luego!

Jeff.

Bienvenue á SGL Olly, might just drive down from 79 and jump the queue. The skies even in this part of France are great, especially when the lights go out midnight :)

Archie

Archived