NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

ADM guidescope rings, rails and accessories.

FLO

In response to many requests, not least from James, First Light Optics is now a UK dealer for ADM guidescope mounting equipment and accessories.

adm_guidescope_rings.jpg

ADM is Anthony Davoli Machining and by his own confession Anthony is obsessed with his work! Having spent several years making his own telescope accessories he now offers a range of superbly engineered products made from 6061 Black anodized aluminum and stainless steel. The fit and finish of ADM products is exceptional and because we source direct from Anthony himself, our prices are keen.

As usual I have jumped the gun by announcing this development before having listed the full range on our website! We have however made a start with their ADM guidescope mini dovetail and ring kits and will be adding new products daily over the remainder of this week.

As always, if there is anything that you would like to see at FLO, from ADM or another brand, just say :hello2:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks chaps :p

I first saw ADM kit when James showed me his side-by-side mounting bar. Built like the proverbial and nicely finished too!

woohoo! :hello2::clouds1:

I guessed you'd be pleased :)

:lol: :lol: :D :D :) :)

Cool Kit and it works well as well :p :p :p

And you :p

We shall be stocking up on the most popular items so most orders should be delivered in 1-2 days :salute: :p

Thanks chaps :hello2:

I have the side by side thingy and two pairs of rings (bought wrong size initially). Very nice.

Have just finished listing the ADM Dual Mounting bar for Vixen/Synta fit mounts (Skywatcher, Celestron, Orion, Vixen and others).

The attention to detail is remarkable! In particular it uses a nicely designed clamshell clamping mechanism that holds the dovetail securely without marking it. Allows ten inches of separation.

adm_dual_mounting_bar_vixen.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The ADM saddle upgrade for HEQ5 and EQ6 series mounts replaces the standard Skywatcher EQ6 saddle with a unique dual-saddle device that enables both the popular Vixen (Skywatcher/Celestron) and Losmandy type dovetails to be mounted directly to the mount.

adm_eq6_saddle_adapter_losmandy_vixen.jpg

The split clamp design provides an extremely solid locking surface with maximum contact along the entire length of the saddle. Stainless steel guide pins and spring-loaded design maintains the proper dovetail angles.

Archived