Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Chorley, Lancashire!

Hailfire101

45 minutes ago, Hailfire101 said:

I'm a nice guy... and I love to share...
In fact, you can have all this cloud and rain and wind..... take it all. honest I dont mind. :) haha

Yup, send it all, 'cos most of the time (it seems) I can't see the end of the road for mist,  cloud, rain and hail, so what's a bit more amongst friends. Speaking of friends, I'm a nice guy too, what say I share it with friends down south, but not as far as Exeter as those guys are good to us!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/02/2017 at 21:43, Hailfire101 said:

I can easily understand upgrading from Chorley to France. ? ? 

My partner attended Southlands, but I'm born a Wiganer....  I've defected to Chorley. 

Nice to 'meet' you anyway. 

Born in Wigan myself - or Billinge at least. My parents taught at what was then Wigan and District Mining and Technichal College.

Olly

5 minutes ago, ollypenrice said:

Born in Wigan myself - or Billinge at least. My parents taught at what was then Wigan and District Mining and Technichal College.

Olly

I grew up in Wigan, and I went to that college, or as it's now known, Wigan & Leigh Technological College. I think your parents might have taught there a bit before my time though! 

15 minutes ago, CraigT82 said:

I grew up in Wigan, and I went to that college, or as it's now known, Wigan & Leigh Technological College. I think your parents might have taught there a bit before my time though! 

Very likely! They were born in 1919 and 1921. Funnily enough I had a look on Google Earth at the building recently and it really came back to me. I remember brass studs on the bannisters to stop you sliding down them. Spoilsports!!

Archived