SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Shops in south wales

After a search around, I went into Swansea only to find that telescope planet have moved. Then another Google search came up with carmarthen cameras. Whilst they do not have a massive stock, they did have the plossl eyepiece I went there for. They also stock x-cel eyepieces so it's worth a punt. I also found them very helpful which is always a good thing.

5 minutes ago, Jamie16v said:

After a search around, I went into Swansea only to find that telescope planet have moved. Then another Google search came up with carmarthen cameras. Whilst they do not have a massive stock, they did have the plossl eyepiece I went there for. They also stock x-cel eyepieces so it's worth a punt. I also found them very helpful which is always a good thing.

You may have had a lucky escape that Telescope Planet have shut down, just Google it for lot's of negative feedback.

Dave

22 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

You may have had a lucky escape that Telescope Planet have shut down, just Google it for lot's of negative feedback.

Dave

you`re right, i did notice that too. i`m not sure if it was mainly mail order they had troubles with or whatever. i will be ordering from flo next though, they seem to have the best price on the eyepieces i want :)

Archived