Sol 24-12-16 12.00 no215

xtreemchaos

after waiting for a clear sky that never come, I carried on regardless and shot throught the thinner parts of the cloud, got 23 useable frames all with a vail of thin stuff in them but its staxed out nicely.

its blank again, but had to shoot it to reach my goal of 215 discs in a year.

kit- ed80, 1.5x barlow, lunt wedge, 1200d in mono and 1:1 crop mode.

thanks for looking and I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy cloud free new year.  charl.

mono.

sol 24-12-16 12.00.png

coloured.

sol 24-12-16 12.00 col.png

coloured invert.

sol 24-12-16 12.00 inv.png

Well done Charl, congrats on you're 215 discs and still a few days to go, I think that's about 200 more than me :grin:

Just watched BBC weather and looks like we may get some Sun on Boxing day, my wife still complains about the time I spent Christmas night imaging, must be at least 20 years ago, such a long memory she has :grin:

Dave :icon_santa:

thanks Dave, yer mate ladys do have a long memorys, my misses still remembers what I said a our wedding, she says I said "I do" :icon_biggrin: that be good if theres a bit of sun on boxing day, I know Christmas day its ment to rain here. hope you get some clear.  charl.

Archived