NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Dear God if your not too busy

timetraveller

Dear God

If its not too much trouble and your not too busy is there any chance you could manage to give us a few clear skies,please just one or two would be good.

I do realise that you have to keep your garden watered but is running a sprinkler 24/7 really Eco friendly. Oh and while I have your attention is there any chance at all of a quick short circuit in my neighbours security lighting cos every time I set a foot out into the back garden the whole place just lights up i know this might be a lot to ask but I am trying very hard to admire your handywork and to understand just how good you are at exterior design

best wishes from one of your frustrated older kids :D

Yes God, listen to TT and me. I have a new Obs and want to use it please. I have said it before: God is like everyone else.When someone attempts to look in his windows at night, he pulls the curtains. Can you blame him when he has such wonders within.

Robin

God is like everyone else.When someone attempts to look in his windows at night, he pulls the curtains. Can you blame him when he has such wonders within.

Robin

Well,I think that's rather selfish! :D I mean,aren't we supposed to....... gaze upon the heavens,His wonders to behold.............. bit of a waste of time if the blooming curtains are drawn

CW

God is like everyone else.When someone attempts to look in his windows at night, he pulls the curtains. Can you blame him when he has such wonders within.

Robin

Well,I think that's rather selfish! :D I mean,aren't we supposed to....... gaze upon the heavens,His wonders to behold.............. bit of a waste of time if the blooming curtains are drawn

CW

Ah!, but sometimes they're only his net ones, so you get a tantalizing look :D

Ron.

Amen! I've got a new rig to get working - it'll be clear when the moon comes out :D

Mind you - tonight is looking promising here in East Sussex!

The night is young - anyone else playing tonight - hookup on IM - my details are in my profile.

Cheers,

Richie

Robin

CW

Ah!, but sometimes they're only his net ones, so you get a tantalizing look :D

Ron.

Surely not!.......... That would be ....... Playing the tease!

Still,they do say He moves in mysterious ways........ :scratch:

Cheers

CW

Hello Everyone :-)

Sorry I've not been around the Forum much, but a OU tutor maked assignment has been keeping me a bit too busy for the past 3 weeks. I'm wiped out! :?

Anyhow, yesterday evening there was aclear patch of sky and noticed 4 stars nicely aligned in what it seemed our Northern Cross , about 172 degree South. And there were so many other objects about that I was spoiled for choice :-) But clouds move in very fast. I hope to be able to see it again tonight then compare with Stellarium on my laptop, but it does not look that promising :? .

Archived