Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My go at M 31

simmo39

This is a bit of a work in progress, It has an hours worth of data from last year and another 2 hours added at odd nights from this year. It still could do with some more data but think that will have to wait till next year as i want to try a new target the next clear night we get. All taken with my modded canon and the mighty SW 130 pds. Most of the data is 6 min subs at 800.

bestcombicrop_zpsjwlltaf9.jpg

any hints and tips welcome.

It seems a great idea that one can keep going back and help themselves to more., there's so much to learn with astrophotography, though I'm far from finished with my present setup, before I venture forth.
For now, I`ll be sticking to snapshots of the Moon using a D5000 Nikon or my iphone.

25 minutes ago, happy-kat said:

Just wondering if there is a bit of vienyeting and flats would help there

I think you are right, I must stop being lazy a do flats. Once I have got a target I try and get as many subs as I can and im afraid flats and darks just go out of the window. When I do my next session I will try and get some flats and see if it helps.

Archived