Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astro Boot

steviebee

Hi, hope I have not posted in the wrong section. does anyone know if Astro Boot is having trouble. Only I purchased 2 items off of them last Monday as as yet I have not received them. Also no answers to 2 phone calls and 1 email. Getting a bit woried now. I have purchased off them in the past and always been quick delivery.

Regards

Steve

It's not uncommon for them to not answer the phone or emails, Steve. I suspect they have gone on holiday and left the shop front open :rolleyes2:

I strongly suspect they run this thing on a shoestring so customer service isn't high on their priorities but I have to say I have always received what I have ordered from them, even if it occasionally takes a while to arrive.

What did you buy? In my experience the big stuff gets sent by courier and turns up quickly but a small item can be sent in the post second class and take a while to arrive. Communication isn't really a strong point so I'm not sure there is anything out of the ordinary there. However, it doesn't look like they've added any stock recently so maybe there is something in it.

Thanks for replying. I ordered a Red Dot finder for my SW 102 and a tripod head. l had an email confirming order within a few hours of ordering ( Monday 8th August). I must admit I had 3 parcels go walkies in June and where never found (not from astro). and over the last couple of days we have had mail for another road on our estate, and I have just had posted through my door a letter from the NHS which my wife should have had last week and someone has wreitten on it to say not at this address, although our address is clearly marked. I think a call to our post offce is called for.

2 minutes ago, steviebee said:

Forgot to say the 2 items I ordered are still on their stock list.

I have noticed that sometimes items automatically disappear the moment you order them and other times they remain available. I think this is when they have multiples of the same item.

Just had a phone call from Astro Boot, to tell me my items were posted last Thursday second class. So not panicking yet. My only worry is the postman has delivered them elsewhere which is not unusual. if he  has I doubt if I will see them. So all seems well with Astro Boot which I am happy about.

Sounds a little like my experience with astro boot - some items turn up quick - others take a little more time - usually depending on size. I have spoken on the phone with them and they've been very helpful once I get through. I've never had an item not turn up - it's always arrived within a week or two at latest - so I wouldn't panic just yet. Hth :)

Hello Chaps. Just thought I would put a little post up with regards Astro Boot to put people's minds at rest slightly. Some items were ordered from Astro Boot yesterday and they have turned up on the door Matt this morning (within 24 hours). That's great service IMO

Maybe Astro Boot have seen this link , so have gone into over drive mode for us chaps at SGL to keep us happy?

Archived