Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Getting back into the swing of it...

Robbo2003

Finally a clear night and no need to get up (too) early tomorrow :D !!

Seen the weather report on the Clear Skies app and immediately informed the missus shed be going to bed alone tonight. Got all my kit up and running in the garden and prepared myself for a few hours of viewing.

First thing i noticed was how much id forgotten... so just keeping it simple and going for some obvious targets like double stars and the moon to get used to the equipment again (this is only my fith outing).

Want to use my new phone adapter to grab some simple pictures but a bad back has left me unable to contort myself into some precarious positions to view the screen and nab a decent shot so you all will have to wait until the next clear night before i can try it out for real.

Heading up to the very north of scotland for work tomorrow so will take all my gear along with me in the hope i get a calm clear night to get some awesome stargazing !

Clear skies everyone and we can finally get this show on the road for another season.

Archived