Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Good reading...

estwing

Had these two books in the last few months and I can whole heartedly recommend them.Great to pick up for a quick 10 minute read or to lose yourself in for hours.....Get these books!

image.jpeg

I have both of these, Calvin, and couldn't agree more. There is a nice balance between information, charts and pictures to help you understand what to look for and what it is you are seeing when you find the objects. Great books :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more.  He's an inspiring writer and the books ooze enthusiasm and encourage you to go out and actually spend time observing rather than just ticking off the list.  Can't help but detect a smidge of (well-earned) smugness at the quality of SOM's skies though!!

Thats truelly amazing..... Calv can read ;). 
Haha, sorry mate. With these summer nights, a good book is about as close as we're gonna get to real astronomy hey. look like a good read :)

Edit.... I just realised I've left myself wide open so I'll get in first.
"Is that why you image Scott... coz it's all just pretty pictures"? :D

2 hours ago, Dave Lloyd said:

Oops, just seen the price - gulp. Still, bite the bullet.

Eh? A certain online book shop had secret deep at £17...I got hidden treasures off Bish.

Archived