Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter and Mars of May 23 & 24 with C9.25 and ZWO ASI224MC

mikeskor

The image of Jupiter was taken at 8:00 P.M. May 23, 2016. The image of Mars was taken yesterday evening at 8:45, May 24, 2016.The images were derived from AVIs taken with a ZWO ASI224MC camera using Sharpcap,  C9.25,  2X barlow. Processed with Autostakkert 2, Registax 6 and Photoshop with Topaz Labs Denoise and inFocus. 

jup.jpg

Mars 24-5-16.jpg

50 minutes ago, ian_bird said:

May I ask - did you use either an IR-Cut or an IR-Block filter for these? I have just bought the same camera so would be keen to know.

Hi Ian:

I use only the camera without any filter.  Seems to do the job. A great little camera.

Cheers

Mike

5 hours ago, Pig said:

Superb Images Mike..... it seems you have some enviable seeing conditions over there :hello:

Many thanks, Shaun. Seeing is good now but very soon it will be so hot and humid at night, equipment will immediately fog up when taken outside and drip with condensation.

Cheers

Mike

Archived