NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Fathers Day

wingman

Just opened a card from my daughter, "Happy Fathers Day Dad, haven't got a present to give you but have taken out a subscription for Sky at Night magazine for you"

Bless her heart, what a lovely surprise :hello1:

Happy Fathers Day to Dads everywhere :grin:

What a lovely surprise for you. Your heart must have been fit to burst with love for her.

A nice sensible prezzie too. It is a great mag. My subscription was also bought as a present, and I enjoy every copy I get. It's like getting a gift every month.

I trust you gave her a big hug and kiss. And that goes for the one who's Idea it was too. :grin:

Ron. :lol:

That's a great gift, actually. :mrgreen: MY daughters bought tickets to take me to a Blue Jays game on July 26th, when the Jays are going to beat the hell out of the Mariners. I love baseball! :grin: My son at home bought me chicken wings and pizza, and my son in Alberta has mailed me something, but won't say what.

I so love being a father, today. :lol:

Great gifts, all around!

My daughter came for a visit on Saturday and sewed a cover for my 5" refractor. Looks wonderful and beats the heck out of the trash bags it replaced.

That's nice Astroman, and every time you see it you'll think of her

Archived