Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moon 3000x3000 pixels.

T-WING

You can adjust the maximum frame size in AS!2 really easily , just open the Config file ... scroll down to Max Width and Max Height lines ... delete the numbers there and add your own to

suit . I have them set to 8000 x 6000 and have no issues.

Stacking 1095 frames ... ? ... I assume these are frames from a MOV. video capture ... you would be better off stacking 100 full frame RAW flies than 1000+ JPEGs that are all that the video captures off the Liveview stream .

You can adjust the maximum frame size in AS!2 really easily , just open the Config file ... scroll down to Max Width and Max Height lines ... delete the numbers there and add your own to

suit . I have them set to 8000 x 6000 and have no issues.

Stacking 1095 frames ... ? ... I assume these are frames from a MOV. video capture ... you would be better off stacking 100 full frame RAW flies than 1000+ JPEGs that are all that the video captures off the Liveview stream .

The problem is that AS!2 is a 32-bit application and cannot address more than ~4GB memory. 4,294,967,296 bytes to be precise..

I have 16GB and plenty left when asi2 stops.

The limit within asi2 can be set to 100megapixels, it will still stop once you've reached 4GB ram usage.

Not sure I understand your answer , 3100 x 3100 is nowhere near 100 Mp ... ? ... my 8000 x 6000 is less than half that ... and I stack 1-200 x 59 Mb TIFF frames without issue ... ?

The only time I've known AS!2 to run out of memory is if one tries Drizzling DSLR frames .

There is no limit on the image size , you can make it anything you like from the 2000 x 2000 default size that catches people out.

Archived