Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New extra special toy

bomberbaz

Just a quick heads up on the eyepiece. Gave it a brief workout last night although I had so much going on I never got chance for much tbh. Besides which conditions were not brilliant anyway.

Happening last night was: Lunar eclipse, new OIII filter to try, setting up video link, new light screens to erect

However all I will say is WOW, this one is a keeper. I will  give a more detailed overview when I have more time, less going on and better conditions.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in case anybody wants to look into them, I got mine from this guy. His name is Barry (thats Japanese for Barry) and he really is very helpful. Review of his dealership to follow.  http://www.kkohki.com/English/kkohkiparts.html#NikonHW eyepieces

Thank you very much, my friend! Now I have something to drool over for years to come!

"Awesome!"

Dave

Oh dear, I can hear my 17T4 trembling in the case. How about the eye relief?

ER a little tight but if i wear my astro specs (small lens and flexi frames) i dont havea problem. Yet to give it a real tryout so will report once i do.

Archived