NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

A few clusters from early this morning (07/05)

LostNSpace

Last night was probably the best night i have had imaging since i started imaging......its been a big battle for a few months trying to get focussing as close to spot on as i can get it, spent many a clear night disappointed and although its still not perfect the results are 80% better than my previous attempts.......

M5

5727_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

M10

5729_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

M11 Wild Duck Cluster -

5730_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

M12

5732_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

M5, M10 & M12 - 100 secs at ISO 800, M11 - 90 secs at ISO 1600 ......Not many subs really as early morning clouds were rolling in.......

Enjoy

Mark

Yes Marius very pleased with the images.....I was beginning to think i would never get the scope focussed correctly, as many other attempts to had failed.....A little patience and hopefully im on the right road now......

Mark

Hi Kevin!!!

Yes i was thinking that too, its been a while....im never too far away though :angry:.........

Its taken a lot of time and patience to get to this point, but hopefully its onwards and upwards from here on in......

talk to you soon anyways, off on vacation on Saturday, wont be taking scope with us unfortunately, not enough room in car for scope and mother in law :(

Mark

Archived