Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Saturn & Shadow on Jupiter with an iPhone 4

soundwave

Really great images for an iPhone4!

If you don't want to use a street light you can manually adjust the exposure once you have locked it by dragging the little sun up or down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really great images for an iPhone4!

If you don't want to use a street light you can manually adjust the exposure once you have locked it by dragging the little sun up or down.

Well I never knew that!!

Can you lock focus too?

Well I never knew that!!

Can you lock focus too?

Yes when you lock exposure it locks focus as well. Unfortunately the stock camera app does not let you manually adjust the focus on an iPhone 4 or 5.

I imagine the slo-motion video function on the iPhone 6 will be good for planetary, 240fps at 720P is better than most planetary cameras can achieve!

Might fill up the storage space fast after a few nights of imaging though ;)

ProCam is pretty good as I said. I need to spend some more time with it, but it allows you to pick focus and exposure at different points in the image.

You then have manual shutter, ISO and focus control, pretty good really

a58351e41a8ec7087de95d3ebbf394b3.jpg

ac2782966500999ca9c42908c37c5c5f.jpg

1c10fc65b476998b3971d9fd045b3f13.jpg

82ca1e547c06801df4dd1dd4ca16a839.jpg

ProCam is pretty good as I said. I need to spend some more time with it, but it allows you to pick focus and exposure at different points in the image.

You then have manual shutter, ISO and focus control, pretty good really

Looks nice, I have Camera+ that looks similar, problem is it is photo only. Does procam let you use video?

Looks nice, I have Camera+ that looks similar, problem is it is photo only. Does procam let you use video?

Yes it does. There is a slow motion mode too which gives 60 fps at 720p. Also a burst mode which continually takes full res images and let's you store in TIFF, not tried that though

• 3 weeks later...

Archived