Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I'm about to go with an eyepatch

iksobarg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a patch discriminator!!! I've got some news for you, without the rich tapestry that is eyepatch related history we take for granted today.. well that would not be a place I'd care to live sir! You two eyed people with your fancy beanies and bobble hats may look down on the lowly eyepatch, but NEVER forget.... Wait.... is this that thread about "you know you're old when"... I think I'm in the wrong thread.

Yawn. Burb. Goodnight. [emoji5]️

Sorry to be anti patch, but I just pull down the rim of my beanie / bobble hat as required. It works fine and is immediately within reach. I'd definitely go one eyed for non squinting observing,

Nick.

There's too much stray light around my garden to be able to keep both eyes open on anything fainter than the Moon.

I've bought a cheap eye patch to try out, but I used to stuff my handkerchief into my head-torch band. It'd hang down over one eye and was convenient once the cold started my nose running ;-)

James

There's too much stray light around my garden to be able to keep both eyes open on anything fainter than the Moon.

I've bought a cheap eye patch to try out, but I used to stuff my handkerchief into my head-torch band. It'd hang down over one eye and was convenient once the cold started my nose running ;-)

James

I'm sure you looked very fetching James  :p

Archived