Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

stellarium

ultramol

Davey-T, ultramol,

Hopefully, Alxender can help.

He'll probably want to know which version operating system you are using, which version of Stellarium you are trying to run, the make and model of your video card, and the version of the driver you are using for your video card.

Good luck.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davey-T, ultramol,

Hopefully, Alxender can help.

He'll probably want to know which version operating system you are using, which version of Stellarium you are trying to run, the make and model of your video card, and the version of the driver you are using for your video card.

Good luck.

0.13.o win 32........amdathlon dual core m320 2.10gh sp1.....windows 7 64 bit   AMD m880g ati mobility radeon hd 4200. Dont know what drivers ?

I had the same problem trying to run 32 bit stellarium on windows 7 64bit it wont happen, I had to uninstall it and put ver 12.4 back on and will need to wait until 13 is released in 64 bit format :sad:

Thank you for that info. I just uninstalled 0 13 0 and put in 0 12 and it is running fine now. Everything is ok.......Many thanks to everyone....geoff

I had the same problem trying to run 32 bit stellarium on windows 7 64bit it wont happen, I had to uninstall it and put ver 12.4 back on and will need to wait until 13 is released in 64 bit format :sad:

Ditto. I found the same with 0.13.0 on 64bit Windows 7. Now I'm running an older beta of 0.12.4 - updated - and it's purring like a kitten. Glad you're sorted, Ultramol. I guessed this might be the solution. :smiley:

Clear & Dark Skies all,

Dave

with me stellarium works on W7 32bit, W7 64bit, Android Smartphone and Ipad. I haven't tried on the kitchen microwave...but I suspect it will work there too...

cheers

paulo

No, Stellarium can't run on the kitchen microwave because she doesn't have a screen :)

I had a problem with the graphics breaking up and fixed by downloading latest version 0.13.0 I think, couple of post on the Stellarium help forum about it.

F11 problem doesn't bother me I just avoid pressing it :)

Dave

You can start Stellarium in windowed mode ;)

Hint: video/fullscreen = false in config.ini

I have just resized the window so I can see the bottom of the gui and the menu bar is still only half showing. And now the moving number graphics are no longer little squares but are normal changing numbers.

Can you show screenshot?

Ditto. I found the same with 0.13.0 on 64bit Windows 7. Now I'm running an older beta of 0.12.4 - updated - and it's purring like a kitten. Glad you're sorted, Ultramol. I guessed this might be the solution. :smiley:

Clear & Dark Skies all,

Dave

You can install 0.13.0.x win64 app ;) It's not released yet, but more stable than 0.13.0.

You can install 0.13.0.x win64 app ;) It's not released yet, but more stable than 0.13.0.

Alex:

I loaded the 64bit 0.13.0.90? - I think, top one of the beta list - and it told me it was missing a plug-in and try re-installing. Did 3 times and no go. So I did the 84 ANGLE 64bit one. It's working just fine.

Thank you again,

Dave

Windows 7 Professional w/ Intel i3 Cores & 64bit.

I loaded the 64bit 0.13.0.90? - I think, top one of the beta list - and it told me it was missing a plug-in and try re-installing. Did 3 times and no go. So I did the 84 ANGLE 64bit one. It's working just fine.

Now all packages should working correct (0.13.0.91) :)

Archived