NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

hello there

markenroj

hi my name is ROGER i live in manchester near the airport,my dad used to show me the stars when i was young now im the dad and find myself doing the same with my kids,weve had binos for a while so i decided to get a scope which is a skywatcher explorer 130 pm im very pleased with it the moon looks fanatastic my kids ask me every night can they see the moon, saturn is awesome even though the image is small i can see the rings and the moons i set the motor drive up on it and saturn stayed in view for over five minutes before i had to adjust it which was great for a first attempt at polar allignment, anyway cant wait to talk to you all cheers ROGER.

CHEERS MARTYN IVE READ LOTS OF STUFF AND LOOKED AT SOME GREAT PICS I DEFINATLY HAVE THE BUG MATE, IVE SEEN MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS CURTAINS TWITCHING WHILE IM OUT GREAT INIT, GONNA GET A FEW DECENT EPS AND SOME FILTERS COS VERY POLLUTED,AND SOME DURACELLS INSTEAD OF POUNDSHOP BATTERIES FOR MY CLOCK DRIVE, THANKS FOR REPLYING MATE. :sunny: :hello1: :D:lol:

Yes, I echo a very warm welcome to SGL Roger. (I started with the Skywatcher 130P - easy to set up, gives good sharp views of the planets, and wide field views of the stars too. Good moter drive. One great scope!).

You'll get plenty of help and advice on SGL. I've been a member for just over a year, and everyone has been great.

I'm over in North Wales.

Best wishes,

philsail1

Archived