Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

No way!!!!!!!!

The strangest thing happened to me today... 2 days ago i ordered my first scope the skywatcher evostar 90 been looking really forward to getting it blah blah blah. As i was walking to work today i saw a box sitting just under a bush funnily enough guess what? its a telescope :0. seeing it just sitting there i had to have a look inside its probably just a box someone has through out of the window in a passing car? But no! inside was a newly wrapped 76/350 Dobson telescope i just cant believe it is fate real? seems like the astronomy gods are pulling me in.post-37735-0-13805200-1404495644_thumb.j

Off topic somewhat.... But here goes. I got on a bus in Southampton and on my way to buy a Donkey Jacket. At the next stop a bloke I hadn't seen for years got on, his first words to me we're "do you want a donkey jacket"....OK, I'll fetch my coat.

I went to the doctors the other day and I asked if he could give me something for my stomach .... he gave me a pie !

My brother went to the same doctor two days later and said he needed something for wind ... the doctor gave him a kite !

I dont know, what is world coming to ?

Nice find with the telescope though.

If it was on public land I hope you will take it to the local Police Station, they may want to look into it :)

I agree. Its sounds stolen and they stached it under a bush to come back the next day.

The value of it may not be much, but if the cops find the culprits............thats worth it.

I agree. Its sounds stolen and they stached it under a bush to come back the next day.

no paul .... I think it was a joke ie look into the telescope ..... like the two ronnies sketch about a hole being found in nudist camp fence, the police are looking into it :)

no paul .... I think it was a joke ie look into the telescope ..... like the two ronnies sketch about a hole being found in nudist camp fence, the police are looking into it :)

Sorry, but if you found it under a bush............its stolen and the culprits will return to go on to sell it for a few quid.

The Nat Geo scopes have plastic lens and are considered a toy.

Pop it down to the cop shop, if no one claims it within 90 days, it's yours anyway.

Worked for me a few years ago when I found just shy of £200 in £10 and £20 notes blowing around. Everyone said I was too honest, my way I got paid AND had a clear conscience!

Archived