Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Saturn a blast from the past!

si@nite

After giving up on a disappointing Saturn season I decided to re run some avis from last year, just a few degrees higher but the quality of the data was so much better even in average seeing conditions, avis run through pipp stacked in AS!2 & touched up in cs6!

post-16599-0-39012700-1403899596.png

post-16599-0-63261100-1403899653.png

They are some cracking captures Simon, even more so for the 9.25"

Cheers Simon, im really happy with the performance of my scope so its a keeper, but I can feel an aperture increase may come sometime soon! :wink:

Old data looking great Simon...colour looks just right also. Its always worth hanging onto the better avi's and revisiting every once in a while :-)

Pete

Thanks Pete, I think in the past ive deleted some good data through inexperience, but as we find new & better processing techniques like you say always worth a revisit!

Thanks Pete, I think in the past ive deleted some good data through inexperience, but as we find new & better processing techniques like you say always worth a revisit!

Nice re work Simon

If I worried about all the good data ive binned over the years think it would be Prozac time.

We just have to look forward. Forward is the motivation. Think Jupiter high in the sky on your screen Simon

Nice re work Simon

If I worried about all the good data ive binned over the years think it would be Prozac time.

We just have to look forward. Forward is the motivation. Think Jupiter high in the sky on your screen Simon

Cheers Neil not to long to wait now!

Archived