Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Doh.....facepalm moments

Am sure I am not the only one who has had these....just had great one tonight.

Just setting up stuff for this evening and have always wondered what the extra 2" tube with the threaded base was for......turns out it's a short extension tube for the focuser......saves me buying one.

How many others have had these moments? Don't be shy......best way to learn is from mistakes....sorry....confusions

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

On setting up the scope for the first time I was soooo proud of my new toy I took some snaps of it and uploaded it to a very well known (cough cough) stargazing lounge forum.   I had put the focuser on up upside down meaning the finder scope was below instead of on top.  It made a nice chin rest (as pointed out by another forum user) and in use gradually put it out of alignment with every chin nudge.  I am so proud of this moment I have left the uploaded the image on my profile for all to see.    I am not shy  :kiss:  

Archived