NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

twice in a week!!

Seafury

trouble is I am full of enthusiasm at this time of day but by the time it gets dark enough to do anything I just want to go to bed lol,they look nice out in the garden in the sunshine though. 

Hi Alan, you have a good eye it is indeed my first scope which my parents bought for me in about 1968 ish, I have since replaced the lens with a Carton which is very nice and I have to put an extension tube on which you can see in the photo plus an adapter to take 1.25" eyepieces and an electric focuser. The Bresser seems very good although I have only used in once or twice but Saturn was the best I had ever seen it,that's not saying much though,with the Cassini division very clear as indeed it was in the old scope. I think the Bresser considering it's not expensive is very good value although mine came with the 2" diagonal and an illuminated finder which I don't think they do now but it is very well and solidly built

hope that helps Gordon 

Archived