NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Full disc Mosaic Ha 13-4

Ibbo!

20 pane  with pst vixen mod

50% of 250 frames each panel

processed with a large hammer in PS and probably over sharpened for the seeing poor conditions and down to the fact it was the jpeg I worked on

click for larger image

b40c9aaa6ddeddd4f803c09f31974bce.16536x1

Is that your trick for the solar flats?

I'm hopping  to be up and running by 15:45 and hopefully wont miss any bits this time :)

I am tempted to try EQMosaic

Thats Alexandra's trick for flats

thin clear plastic bag, just up the gain or capture time to get a decent peak in the histogram.

I use The Sky and its mosaic tool- only just started playing with eq mod but I assume its similar -just leave a decent overlap. I probably overdo it at 50% and thats why its a 20 pane job but I find its helps with the sweet spot of the PST.

It only takes me 8 sec capture /panel and a couple to move so its about 4 mins / disc

Steve

Thats Alexandra's trick for flats

thin clear plastic bag, just up the gain or capture time to get a decent peak in the histogram.

I use The Sky and its mosaic tool- only just started playing with eq mod but I assume its similar -just leave a decent overlap. I probably overdo it at 50% and thats why its a 20 pane job but I find its helps with the sweet spot of the PST.

It only takes me 8 sec capture /panel and a couple to move so its about 4 mins / disc

Steve

Thanks for the info Steve/Alexandra .... Something to try this afternoon (hopefully) :)

Archived