Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from USA

Alan53

Hi everyone, pretty new at all this star gazing, only a couples years under my belt and don't know a hole lot. I can only learn,, and these forums looks like the place to learn. Maybe sometime someone might have a question I might know the answer to. Then I will through in my 2 cents. It might even be something usefull. :D

Thanks everyone, radioactive I live in East Tn. About 10 miles West of the Somky Mountains. The Smoky Mountain Astronomical Society meets up there once every couple months or so along with other sites pretty close by. I'm not a member but maybe this year I will give it a try, maybe. :D

They're the best nights! Cold and crisp but as long as you wrap up warm and ensure there's a good supply of tea or coffee - no problem!!! :D

Welcome to SGL - you've joined one of the best astro forums out there.....plenty of good, friendly advice to be had here.

Andrew

Cambridgeshire, UK

Archived