Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Theme (Plus Upgrade)

We have just upgraded the forum software to the lastest version, this brings with it a few changes especially in message searching and also in private messaging. Hopefully there are no problems or bugs but if you spot anything not working correctly then please let us know.

We also have a new template, it's similar in alot of ways to the old theme but it's sharper, cleaner and hopefully will be easier for you guys to find your ways around. It's been ready for quite a few days now but I didn't want to do it before going to Paris, but now I'm back and should be awake for a few more hours so any problems then please pm me and I'll get right on it :lol:

Thanks,

Grant

it was actually something from the previous skin, we had a chatroom for the admins only at one point, only really to see how we got on...

If there is interest in a live chatroom it's very easy to setup.... what are peoples thoughts?

How it would work is similar to existing chat applications, you could have one on one chats with people and also partake in a giant discussion with everybody else from sgl logged into the chat... kinda like having one main room where everyone can chip into the conversation and then also being able to have private conversations with people at the same time...

Archived