Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M45 Canon 350D

Chris

I'm down to my un modded Canon 350D at the moment so M45's reflection nebula seemed like a good target to go for.

This is 120 seconds x 32 @ ISO 1600, plus flats and bias. Unguided using an Equinox ED120 @ f/6 with an Altair 0.8 reducer.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, these little 350D's aint half bad :) just some red noise remaining around the edges, I removed some of it in PS using the clone tool.

Thanks for looking :)

post-16129-0-05484100-1391808355_thumb.p

Will be interested to see the results with your modded 350D on some targets that the mod will actually prove beneficial (some Ha stuff). :)

ChrisH

Hi, I'm affraid this camera is un-modded (for now :D) so I chose the reflection nebula in M45. I have modded 350D's in the past so I will dig out a pic or two to show how the 350D's do Modded :)

Heres one on the rossete with just 47 x 70 second exposures, the reprocess further down the page is a bit better:

http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/170904-hole-lot-of-rosette/

Chris

Sorry Chris.

This had slipped by me,but what a cracking image,you must really be pleased with that.

So much Nebulosity.

I am playing around with an old Telephoto-Lens,so I can take wider shots,but because of the weather,am getting nowhere at the moment.

Mick.

Archived