NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The danger of joining SGL

I joined this forum six weeks ago declaring that I had recently bought a Skywatcher Hertitage 130p.

It has been an expensive experience being amongst enthusiasts...

post-33858-0-22491600-1391253647.jpg

Now all I need is some clear sky :cool:

Hi there and congrats on the scopes. You might find that this is a,some what normal collection of fine scopes most people have around 3/4 scopes and the die hards that keep,them all may have 5/7 scopes

I fear you wallet as taken a good beating with this lot ,now,comes the expensive bit all the accessories and eps it's never ending

Nice scopes you have

Clear skies always

Pat

Hi Derek, I think this forum is just you and me, all the other members are employees of First Light Optics, and all their posts are subtle hints and subliminal messages encouraging us to spend....

I joined this forum six weeks ago declaring that I had recently bought a Skywatcher Hertitage 130p.

It has been an expensive experience being amongst enthusiasts...

Now all I need is some clear sky :cool:

Joining SGL is not dangerous. :eek:  

This hobby is only expensive if someone doesn't do enough research,

and get the right equipment in the first place. 

Yes, now all we need is some clear sky.   :smiley:

Hi there and congrats on the scopes. You might find that this is a,some what normal collection of fine scopes most people have around 3/4 scopes and the die hards that keep,them all may have 5/7 scopes

I fear you wallet as taken a good beating with this lot ,now,comes the expensive bit all the accessories and eps it's never ending

Nice scopes you have

Clear skies always

Pat

Six weeks ago I had the standard 10mm and 25mm plossls. A quick scan of my signature will let you see where another £700 went :rolleyes:

not getting the balance between hobby and wife time is dangerous.....you can soon forget the more important things around you.

Exactly right. That's why I bought Mrs T a lovely new hand-wash-only dinner service today to keep her busy when I'm out looking at the sky :lol:

Only joking of course, Mrs T is very supportive of the hobby as it is a replacement for hill-walking, which I have had to give up since my knees jacked it in :sad:

Exactly right. That's why I bought Mrs T a lovely new hand-wash-only dinner service today to keep her busy when I'm out looking at the sky :lol:

Only joking of course, Mrs T is very supportive of the hobby as it is a replacement for hill-walking, which I have had to give up since my knees jacked it in :sad:

Ahh, that's the secret to happy marriage! A hand-wash-only dinner service to keep her busy. Dang. it's SO simple in hindsight. And now those lawyers have all my money!....

Archived