Lesson for the day...

Stu

If you were thinking of squirting Baader Wonderfluid into a cut.....don't! It tickles a bit :-)

Bit bored here, can you tell? Mrs Makstutov is out and it's cloudy :-(

Stu

Well, it's Wonderfluid for cleaning lenses, not cuts. You should really know that  :rolleyes:

Yes, well it was an unintended experiment, one not to be repeated! At least my cut is clean now....

Yes Jules, so am I in a way, didn't think I would let it go but I need a change and couldn't afford anything else without letting the mak go. I have something interesting/crazy heading my way. Will post about it when it arrives.

Cheers,

Stu

Put a little dab of " Anbesol " on that cut and the tickle will go away.

Designed for teething pain and cold sores, it works well as a pain killer on cuts and burns.

We keep a bottle handy in the first aid kit, great to have when the kids get an OWIE !  :eek:

Put a little dab of " Anbesol " on that cut and the tickle will go away.

Designed for teething pain and cold sores, it works well as a pain killer on cuts and burns.

We keep a bottle handy in the first aid kit, great to have when the kids get an OWIE ! :eek:

I must get me some of that! Think I've had some in the past, very useful for children and woosy dads :-)

Stu

blimey Stu - what a 'scope-teaser you are!! hope what you get lives up to the hole left by the Mak. :smiley:

I try Shane, I try :-)

I'm a superstitious sort, just want to get the thing into my hands safely before blurting out about it on here.

In its way, it's as nutty as the mak but hopefully will give me some fun.

Stu

I try Shane, I try :-)

I'm a superstitious sort, just want to get the thing into my hands safely before blurting out about it on here.

In its way, it's as nutty as the mak but hopefully will give me some fun.

Stu

as nutty as the Mak eh?  must be a refractor then :grin:

Archived