Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

EQ5 question

Hi, I am now the proud owner of a SW 200p ( yahoooo yipeeee) oops sorry about that. I have never been as excited as this for a very long time. The problem is this, the instructions for the EQ5 that came with it (the scope is only 5 months old) are the same in name only. My eq5 has big round  steel legs. The one in the instructions has only tinny legs and looks completely different.My accessory tray hangs beneath the mount and the one in the book fixes to the legs.  Is there an upgrade that I dont know about or is it an eq5 mount at all? I am a bit confused right now but very, very, very happy... :grin:

Thanks for that info,but, I also noticed that the polar axis cannot be lowered less than 30drgrees and not above 60 degrees. The reason I know is because I was trying to align the polar scope and as I am a bit troubled with my back I thought I would level it to make it easier to see through and noticed this state of affairs. Is this normal ?

Archived