Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Smoke gets in your eyes.

cotterless45

I feel for ya Nick!

Think we ought to take images of what we have to put up with in our own gardens. I had to pack away just now as the insecurity light next door is on which has scuppered any DSO hunting tonight. I get interrupted so often I feel like selling all my kit.

Trying to think of a suitable swear word  - but there aren't any I can use on a forum!

blumming (sweat bot is so polite) illegal comes to mind. People who do this kind of thing think they are above the law anyway.................or really just dont care about the law,so they are going to do it no matter what.

Reminds me of some of my episodes in state parks here in Texas.  There's one I especially favor out in west Texas, north of Big Bend.  It's called Balmorhea, and it's got the best, unobstructed southern horizon I know of.  Being at 30° 56' 38.4792'' N, I get great views of Trifid, Swan, Lagoon - all the big hitters in Sagittarius.  Seems this year though, in both prime September and October, I had the most pyromaniacal groups situated all around me.  Being a state park though, "you takes your chances" as we say around these here parts.

Archived