Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Keter XL result.

Earl

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just to add, this one is not going to be used for my scope we are using this to store bin bags and the recycling bin in, this has clarified if a mount will fit though :) (always sort the household before the obsy.... brownie points LOL)

Hi Earl, that's the very one, I reckon they're pretty good bets for an obsession. I actually came across an American article that used this same model under brand of rubber maid.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

I was thinking of an inverted plastic dustbin to cover my secondary imaging setup but I'm beginning to have most costly thoughts :D  Anyway, an upturned dustbin is not exactly elegant.

One of my favourite build threads is the one below, I planned on starting something similar this year but never had time but I'm now planning for a build in the spring.

http://www.astronomyshed.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=9522

Had a quick scan through it - very snug - but why all the thick inslation, I wonder.  Maybe I should read the text - he might explain :D

HI have ordered one of these.

Gina can you try and see if your pier extension fits into the legs of the pier?

I can check the diameters of the extension and pier and get back to you :)

Can't find anything a suitable size for my pillar mount etc. second imaging rig.  Pity.  I like the no maintenance plastic idea :)  This needs a lot more thought :D

Gina There is no reason why you need to use the flooring and raise it up via a wooden lower section.

Or alternatively cut that pier down. This is my game plan i think.

HI have ordered one of these.

Gina can you try and see if your pier extension fits into the legs of the pier?

The tubes used in the Eq6 pier extender and the pillar mount are the same diameters and are intercchangeable.  So yes, the extension tube will fit the pillar mount legs :)

The tubes used in the Eq6 pier extender and the pillar mount are the same diameters and are intercchangeable.  So yes, the extension tube will fit the pillar mount legs :)

Cool

Its a shame that there is not a HEQ5 extension as it would save me cutting one down.

Archived