Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WARNING: Victim of Astronomy Bug Bares All

cygnusx1

Well, I've been around the forums a while, so I thought i'd show you all what my humble setup and acquisitions have amounted to in the last 6 months.

I have to put a hold on purchases now (well after i buy the ED100 and sell my dear Scopos :rolleyes:)

It's cost me a small fortune, but i'm happy with my setup. :lol:

HEQ5 Pro, C9.25 Starbright and Scopos 66 ED APO.

IMG_5670.jpg

IMG_5669.jpg

Ep's all 1.25" : Plossl 6.5,10,40mm, Antares 7.5mm Plossl, 20mm Meade Super Plossl, Celestron E-lux 25mm Plossl

Orion 12.5mm reticulated eyepiece

Barlows 1.25" : Meade 2x Telenegative barlow, Antares 3x barlow

Filters all 2" : Neodymium Moon and Skyglow , Hb&OIII Nebula UHC

Logitech webcam 4000

Meade DSI

Antares f6.3 focal reducer

IMG_5672.jpg

modded Canon 350D DSLR, Canon 18-55mm USM MkII, EF 80-200mm MkII, CarlZeissJena 135mm

PICT0048.jpg

Looks a classy outfit Kevin. Seems to me you have enough there to provide you with satisfying imaging results.

You said the Scopos had to go beacause you wanted a 100 for guiding. I think the little fellow is quite capable of doing that.

Unless you envisage guiding with the Celestron, and Imaging with the ED100 Is your main camera the Canon, and DSI the guide cam?

I bought my WOZS66 purely for guiding purposes, although I am well impressed with the quality of the images it delivers to the eye.

Ron.

Archived