Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Glad to see all my NSN friends!

budman1961

I have been broadcasting in www.nightskiesnetwork.com for a little over 2 years now, my handle is Andy in MO.  All of us have been looking for a friendly place to post questions and answers, photo's, etc.....and it looks like we have found it here!

Anyway, good to see everyone here!

I hope to bring more to the table on my next posts.

Thanks!

Andy in MO

Welcome Andy. Its a friendly place and growing more popular  all the time. Its good to meet  friends from across the globe who share the same interests. Its also nice to know who we are talking too during broadcasts. Give us a heads up whenever you get on NSN.

Welcome aboard Andy! This is a really great place to be and a lot of friendly good people here. Also lots of great information and tips as well as great civil discussions. Glad that you have join us!

Clear skies,

Chris A

Astrogate

Moraga was on late last night with the Astro-video systems Mk 2 cam......it was OK, but not close to the Jr. Pro!

Man I missed that one Andy. I would have love to have seen the MK2 on NSN and give credit to Moraga for being the first one to come on NSN and showing the capabilities of this camera.

Chris A

Astrogate

I have been broadcasting in www.nightskiesnetwork.com for a little over 2 years now, my handle is Andy in MO.  All of us have been looking for a friendly place to post questions and answers, photo's, etc.....and it looks like we have found it here!

Anyway, good to see everyone here!

I hope to bring more to the table on my next posts.

Thanks!

Andy in MO

Hello Andy and welcome to SGL.  If it is friendly you were looking for you have come to the right place for sure!  Hope to catch one of your NSN shows soon :) 

Archived